The Vincentian Studies Institute recently purchased two photographs from February 1954 that capture the delivery of the monumental statue of Saint Louise de Marillac to Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome. Louise’s canonization took place in 1934. Her statue became the thirty-ninth and last, to fill one of the internal niches of St. Peter’s. The sheer size of the sculpture emerges in scale against the figures of the various workers. The photographs will join the Vincentiana collection at the Archives and Special Collections Department of DePaul University’s, John T. Richardson Library.