Assignment 2

For this assignment we were meant to clone our repository to our local device and start committing changes to the remote one. The coding aspect of this assignment was the most difficult, all the git functions and commands I understand and can use and also the aspect of GitHub. The code that we were meant to do was not difficult in the sense of it being complicated I have coded linked list from scratch before in previous classes but they have always been the literal one data structure in which I struggle the most and fail to grasp (going to try to change this). So for this I wish that the instructions were more clear and lengthy because a lot of times I feel like they just left a lot for interpretation by me which was bad on this occasion because of my struggles with linked lists in general. My implementation was definitely wrong but I grasped the git concepts well. This is certainly not a good example of my coding abilities. I know for sure later in the course and in our groups I will be able to write actual good code.