Welcome to the NEW CSL News!

To get started, simply enter your email address in the ‘subscribe by email’ prompt on the right side of the page. Some confirmations may go to spam. Please check your junk mail or spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email. 

This blog will serve as a helpful resource for DePaul Counseling students, alumni, faculty, and staff. CSL News communicates changes in the program, job opportunities, internship opportunities, and other important information.

The old CSL News blog is contained in the link below and will be preserved as an archive of past posts. You may also access it at any time from the link in the sidebar.

https://depaulcslnews.blogspot.com/

2 thoughts on “Welcome to the NEW CSL News!

1. Hi!

I’m having a little trouble with signing up for the emails. When I enter my email, it says “Please enter a valid email”. However, the email I entered is valid!

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if so, how were you able to fix it?

Thanks!

• Hello!

We are currently working on fixing this issue. One troubleshooting measure that has worked for others is clicking the bottom right corner of the webpage where it says “Subscribe” and entering your email there. Please feel free to reach out again if you are still having issues.

Thank you!